A traditional rendition of the masterful glasswork of Mirror palaces, woven in silk and woollen yarns of unparalleled quality. Depicting the miniature floral patterns around the jharokhas, Qila Regalia features a sapphire hue and a natural silk wash. Skillful craftsmanship has woven an ardent celebration of the rich cultural legacy from Rajasthan, making this rug a true jewel of historical designs.
Combining the artistry of our weavers and design by Raghavendra Rathore Jodhpur, this rug is a great masterpiece from the Rajasthan Architecture series.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.