Porticoo Hand Woven Woollen and Jute Dhurrie
Made to add a little sass and comfort to your favorite corner this vintage-inspired Dhurrie is your go to product. The heavy knitting and the vibrant colours bring out a cozy texture and subtle look of the Dhurrie.
- Flat-woven rugs have ethnic origins and usually bear traditional motifs, but this rug is one-of-a-kind because it portrays heritage using modern whimsical designs.
- Handwoven with woollen yarn,jute and cotton yarn.
- Timely care of the rug ensures that the colour and texture stays as good as new for years.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and high lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.