The Cepos rug is a vibrant and captivating piece that adds a burst of color to your living space with its multi-olive tones. Hand-tufted with care, it showcases a contemporary design with abstract art elements, creating a visually stunning focal point. Crafted from high-quality materials, including woollen yarn (50%), viscose (29%), and cotton yarn (21%), the rug offers both durability and a soft, luxurious feel. With its unwashed state, the rug preserves its original charm and texture. Perfect for the holiday season, the Cepos rug creates a festive and inviting atmosphere, infusing your home with warmth and style during special occasions. It's the perfect choice to elevate your interior decor and add a touch of joy to your holiday celebrations.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.