Feathers Hand Woven Woollen Dhurrie
Our Wild Turkey Feathers Rug is an absolutely majestic Dhurrie as its name suggests. The intriguing weaving of multicolor yarn to bring out the perfect blend of the colors makes it truly extraordinary. Perfect for your bedsides during winter, this rug banks on its softness and comfort.
- Flat-woven rugs have ethnic origins and usually bear traditional motifs, but this rug is one-of-a-kind because it portrays heritage using modern whimsical designs.
- Handmade in a flat-weave with wool.
- Timely care of the rug ensures that the colour and texture stays as good as new for years.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and high lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.