Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Weira-F Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The handmade Weira rug reveals hints of a vase pattern from 19th-century Oushak designs. The wool pile is then sheared for a hand-knotted look, and a vintage wash adds a special touch to the unique work of art.
- Rich blue gradient blues with rust border and accent motifs harmoniously mechanized in Bijar design
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine wool on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402920016
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.