Wairri Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Traditional Oushal and Khotan motifs come together with striking browns, reds, blues, and intense gold shades, and in the hands of skilled weavers turn into the Wairri-b rug, ideal for suffusing your home with a vintage and timeless charm.
The ideal rug for making a statement, place it in a room that feels like it’s missing character.
- Suffuse your home with a vintage and timeless charm with the Wairri-b rug, where traditional Oushal and Khotan motifs come together with striking browns, reds, blues, and intense gold shades
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from pure wool on an cotton warp
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402920026
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.