Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Varu Handwoven Wool and Jute Rug
Crafted using a beautiful color pallet of shades of blue and ivory, the Varu rug is a handcrafted artefact that brings the beautiful summer sky down to our feet. The selection of strong and long lasting materials make it extremely durable, making them stand the test of time.
- This rug has been skillfully hand woven with recycled polyester yarns. With its uniform, linear weave, the designs have been impeccably created to provide a touch of elegance to every residence and outdoor space.
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.