Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Upasana Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
₹ 28,400.00 ₹ 5,700.00
Ouji patterns in beautiful jewel tones are synonymous with jharokhas bordering temples and places of worship.
- The golden color rug has ouji patterns in beautiful jewel tones synonymous to jharokhas bordering temples and places of worship
- 41 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine New Zealand woollen and viscose on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code :0403560002
Hand-knotted using a combination of the finest New Zealand wool and viscose yarn to create a luxuriously soft-to-touch rug.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.