Upasana Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
Ouji patterns in beautiful jewel tones are synonymous with jharokhas bordering temples and places of worship.
Hand-knotted using a combination of the finest New Zealand wool and viscose yarn to create a luxuriously soft-to-touch rug.
- The blue and gold color rug has ouji patterns in beautiful jewel tones synonymous to jharokhas bordering temples and places of worship
- 41 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine New Zealand woollen and viscose on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code :0403560004
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.