This rug hand knotted to ensure durability using superior quality yarn, represents a traditional Persian design scheme called "the tree of life". It is a profound design style that represents the connection between earth and the environment through its roots and outreaching branches. The broad borders on all four ends have been shaded in various shades of green, gold, and hints of rust- a shade that stands primary at its centre. The thought behind the design appeal and its colour selection makes this rug perfect for a traditional or a contemporary home setup.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.