"An artistic evocation of courage and sacrifice, of martyrdom and valour—the Totem Tryst rug from the Coat Of Arms series is a deep exploration of the cultural values and ethos of a bygone era in Indian history.
A traditional representation of the battlefield and the warriors painted in the colors of night, woven from the finest silk with a bit of viscose. This rug is decorated with the symbols of bravery, royalty, generosity, and war from the Indian heartland.
Hand-knotted with a natural silk wash, this carpet is a spirited revival of motifs, imageries, and palettes associated with the quintessential Indian royal legacy.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.