Totem Tryst Hand Knotted Cotton, Silk and Viscose Rug
"An artistic evocation of courage and sacrifice, of martyrdom and valour—the Totem Tryst rug from the Coat Of Arms series is a deep exploration of the cultural values and ethos of a bygone era in Indian history.
A traditional representation of the battlefield and the warriors painted in the colors of night, woven from the finest silk with a bit of viscose. This rug is decorated with the symbols of bravery, royalty, generosity, and war from the Indian heartland.
Hand-knotted with a natural silk wash, this carpet is a spirited revival of motifs, imageries, and palettes associated with the quintessential Indian royal legacy.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.