A meticulously crafted canvas to provide quality with style, this rug captures the essence of the Persian antiquity in the most exquisite manner. Inspired by the Tabriz design scheme which originated in the capital city of Tehran. Its pattern is dominated by a medallion in the middle, whose surroundings are decorated with floral garden motifs. One can easily distinguish this type of rug with their bare eyes A combination of chocolate and russet tones adds to the elegance of this rug which acts as an adaptable piece of accent for every interior decor theme.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.