Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Tabeer Black Hand Knotted Silk and Woollen Rug
This rug, crafted by our expert artisans, adds beauty to any space. The canvas' rich textures are inspired by traditional mamluk motifs, famed for their splendour and regalia.
- Handcrafted by the most skilful weavers from the Obeetee Community of weavers from the finest silk and wool and with an elaborate yet subtle assortment of colors, our collaboration with renowned designer JJ Valaya captures the beauty of the timeless Paisley immortalized forever in a one of a kind carpet
- Crafted from the finest silk and wool
- 100 knots per square inch
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.