Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Surmaya Hand Knotted Woollen and Cotton Rug
If you like to experiment with the aesthetics of your home, then you may want to bring home this gorgeous Dox Rug. Created by deriving inspiration from the aesthetics of Amer fort during spring, the Woolen rug adds a sheik look to your room.
- Hand knotted Rug created with a perfect blend of Woolen yarn, viscose and cotton yarn.
- 62 knots per square inch
- Hand-tufted with woollen yarn,Viscose and cotton yarn.
- The cheerful and bright combination of colors compliments the antiqueness within the contemporary style.
- The perfect blending of different wools adds a lusture to the rug that compliments any space.
- A Combination of geometric and floral design makes it an eyecatcher.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and high lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
Designed and hand-crafted using the shades of fuchsia, purple and blue with a tinge of gold bring out the antique look that compliments the contemporary note of the rug.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.