The Strape Rug-c, woven with interesting textures and blooming colours, is the perfect rug for a summery picnic or an outing, now that the weather is warmer and the chill of the winters has given way to the blossoming spring. This dhurrie is ideal for the great outdoors as well as seesions inside your space to come together with your loved ones over cuppas and conversations. Made entirely out of Linen and washed with vegetable dyed wash technique, this blue, beige and pink Strape rugs welcomes summer on a dhurrie, and adds the refreshing coolness inside your spaces, with every hue.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.