An artistic tryst with nostalgia woven into a cornucopia of visceral sensations brought about by old parchments, vintage letters, and faded ink. The high luster double wash makes the beige Siyaahi rug an incredible artwork inspired by the manuscripts and papers that hold lost memories.
This foray into the ephemeral nature of ink from the Calligraphy collection, bold cursive writings harken a contemporary individualist style. The vintage look in this exquisite piece of work is created by our stalwarts of rug-making craftsmanship. From excellent sources, wool and silk yarns are threaded to retell the magic of handwritten messages mangled by time.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.