The Kasmo collection translates the impactful imagery of mother nature’s bounty into its artwork. Inspired by the geological surprises of the environment, our master craftsman weaves each piece just like an artist paints a canvas with his master strokes.
The Kasmo rugs are crafted using the hand knotting technique, using the finest Throwster silk and Gazani hand spun wool. The colors of natural self developed minerals can be seen coming alive in these floor treasures. Finally, a special washing process gives these rugs an interesting texture with contour effect, lending these pieces a worn out look. The finished product is classic in its styling with a touch of modern elegance.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.