Seba Hand Knotted Woollen and Silk Rug
The Kasmo collection translates the impactful imagery of mother nature’s bounty into its artwork. Inspired by the geological surprises of the environment, our master craftsman weaves each piece just like an artist paints a canvas with his master strokes.
The Kasmo rugs are crafted using the hand knotting technique, using the finest Throwster silk and Gazani hand spun wool. The colors of natural self developed minerals can be seen coming alive in these floor treasures. Finally, a special washing process gives these rugs an interesting texture with contour effect, lending these pieces a worn out look. The finished product is classic in its styling with a touch of modern elegance.
- 83 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0400780001
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.