Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Savu Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Based on the motifs of Jaipur’s famous historical monument, the Savu-k rug celebrates the indigenous arts and designs of India. The design uses old-world motifs and reinvents them in shades of exuberant reds and pinks to brighten up any space.
- Ideal for any space in your home that needs brightening up, the Savu-k rug uses old-world motifs and reinvents them in shades of exuberant reds and pinks
- 37 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from pure wool on an cotton warp
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0403060006
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.