Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Sarah Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The Sarah rug, hand-tufted beauty with cotton and wool yarns (both mainland Sardinian and island Sardinian wool), is a classical Persian rug from the Panache collection. It comprises double medallion motifs that give it a grand and opulent look.
- A beautiful peach, rust, beige and blue colored rug with traditional motfis
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Sardinian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:2004670001
This elaborately handcrafted rug has a characteristic bohemian flair and a characteristic Persian style. The rust color palette adds to the vibrancy of this impeccable piece. Those who love evoking the old-world charms of past eras can pick up this rug without a second thought. It is elaborately designed and comes with a high lustre wash that adds an unmistakable sheen to it.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.