Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Roya Hand Knotted Woollen and Cotton Rug
Blue as a color is usually associated with reliability. If you are one of those who do not like to experiment much with your home décor then you may blindly trust this Erika Rug for your home.
- Premium Quality Woolen Rug
- 41 knots per square inch
- Hand-tufted with woollen yarn,Viscose and cotton yarn.
- A Perfect blend of Pastel shades to fit well with any furnishing.
- Special Lusture wash done of the rug to add warmth to the rug.
- Well placed geometric patterns justifies its contemporary style.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 403560009
The stunning amalgamation of the designs inspired by the essence of Jaipur, The Pink City adds a perfect look to the rug. This woolen rug banks on its subtilty and the comfort it offers.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.