The Riya rug from the Rabb collection is inspired by the motifs and patterns popularly used in the Moghul era. The rug has been knotted to perfection by our skilled craftspeople using premium wool in bright colours and completed with a distressed, vintage finish.Additionally, it is part of a collection which is a tribute to the region that has taught the world the art of fine carpet making. Rabb, derived from Rabia, meaning “Companion in life”, is the story of the indigenous cultures and people of Persia
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.