Rangrez Hand Knotted Woollen and Silk Rug
A masterful marriage of two different traditions of resist dyeing techniques. The Rangrez rug from the Bandhani and Ikat collection is a contemporary take achieved by unifying the aesthetics of bandhani with ikat. Gentle gradations of indigo give a unique impact, particularly to this new fusionist style.
- A masterful marriage of two different traditions of resist dyeing techniques In Indigo
- 100 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from fine wool and silk on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.