Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Qafia Hand Knotted Woollen and Silk Rug
Sublime blues, graceful lines—all mingle gracefully to accentuate the traditional art of Chikankari that Tarun Tahiliani uses to deconstruct traditional paisley and floral elements.
- Sublime blues and graceful lines come together in the Qafia rug, ideal for the the discriminating aesthete who has a passion for traditional design that can also cater to those with an eye for contemporary design
- 100 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from fine wool and silk on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and high lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0007050013
The hand knotted Qafia rug is for the discriminating aesthete who has a passion for a traditional design that can also cater to those with an eye for contemporary design.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.