Did you know? Pazyryk persian hand knotted rug is the oldest rug known to humanity today. Derived from the Altai Mountains in Siberia in 1948, the rug was discovered in the grave of prince Altai near Pazyryk who was buried along with all his valuables; one of which was the Pazyryk rug. Inspired by this magnificence and legacy of the Pazyryk rugs, our persian Pazyryk rug has been crafted using the most superior yarn of wool and silk. Its carefully crafted canvas features motifs unique to that era, with elks on the inner border, and the two main border bands have been embellished with a line of horsemen.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.