Meraki Hand Knotted Woollen And Viscose Rug
The Meraki rug from the Ellora hand-knotted collection presents an unique distressed look in a beautiful neutral palette inspired by earthy natural colors.
Carved in a high low pattern, the motifs are derived from the largest rock cut monastery temple of India, the wall carvings of the Ellora caves.
The combination of wool and viscose adds an aesthetic value that which gives it its characteristic raw and antique look.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.