Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Meera Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
₹ 45,400.00 ₹ 5,700.00
The marigold is sometimes referred to as the “flower of the soul”, which holds the highest honor and spiritual significance in India.
- The ivory color rug inspired by the fluid beauty of the marigold, sometimes referred to as the “flower of the soul”, that holds the highest honor and spiritual significance in India
- 41 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine New Zealand woollen and viscose on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code: 0083230564
Genda or marigold garlands in orange, yellow, and white — sometimes with white jasmine — are woven on a thread that is knotted together at the ends, then hung absolutely everywhere. Hand-knotted using a combination of the finest New Zealand wool and viscose yarn to create a luxuriously soft-to-touch rug.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.