Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Maheep Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
This hand-knotted rug in kind grey is made of 100% wool and is part of the Delight collection. This traditional rug with a contemporary flair is made to transport your living spaces to antiquity.
- A Persian patterned rug with an amalgamation of colors ranging from beige to grey to hues of blue
- 41 Knots per square inch
- Intricately knotted supreme quality 100% Wool blend on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile to create a vintage look
- Double high lustre washed to enhance Its rich texture and high sheen
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402930008
The Delight rug is undeniably charming and versatile, which makes it perfect for all kinds of spaces and occasions. It showcases a contemporary angle on a basic Persian design. The rug has Khotan motifs luxuriously spread over Its surface. The double lustre finish makes it perfect for modern home and office decor.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.