Introducing the Mae Rug, a beautiful and transitional addition to your home decor. Handcrafted with care using a blend of wool and cotton, this rug is designed to bring warmth, comfort and style to your space. Its intricate hand tufting technique ensures a luxurious feel underfoot, while its regional and grey color scheme allows it to blend seamlessly with any interior design style. This rug is a testament to the craftsmanship and artistry of traditional hand tufting techniques, making it a timeless investment for your home. Experience the beauty and quality of the Mae Rug for yourself and elevate your space to a new level of sophistication.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.