Introducing Luhevi Ru, another cushion from our craft collection that follows Naga, the traditional shawl weaving technique used by the native weavers of Nagaland. This cushion embodies a rustic color palette embracing a traditional design. Best suited for a living area set-up hosting a warm and vintage atmosphere. This piece is made with 100% cotton fiber of the highest quality and mainly comes in 3 sizes, 16x16, 18x18 and 12x24 respectively.
*Fillers are not inclusive.
- Cushion orders are delivered within 5-7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets and Cushions are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:00 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- Cushion Fillers are non returnable.
*Please note: Colors may differ slightly due to photography lighting and screen variations
Dry Clean Only.
- Returns and Exchanges must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
- Kindly provide multiple images: With the product open for damage inspection and another with the product securely packed, as this is essential for processing the return or exchange.
- Prepaid Order Refund: Processed within 48 hours after the product is picked up from your location.
- COD Order Refund: Processed between 8-10 working days after the product is picked up from your location and upon receiving your bank details. No cash refunds
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.