Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Janat Hand Tufted Woollen and Viscose Round Rug
The Janat rug is a hand-tufted rug from the Panache collection made of wool and viscose yarn. It is a modern-day experimental rug crafted with small paisley motifs that resemble the litchi fruit. Like Its name, this rug exudes a playful vibe and can transform your interiors with Its liveliness.
- A vintage rug with warm and cozy colors of rust, peach and grey
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with viscose and wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004750001
The Janat rug is rust in color and comprises neatly packed motifs laid out in a contemporary manner. It has a freshness of Its design that is apt for people who want rugs to decorate their spaces minus the density of traditional rugs. The Janat rug comes with an herbal wash that adds personality to this unconventional piece.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.