Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Isabella Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Intense blues and subdued greys, combined with traditional Oushak and Khotan motifs create the striking Isabella rug that exudes an air of timeless appeal. Melding together old-world designs and innovating it for a modern home, this rug is for the discerning art connoisseur.
- Intense blues and subdued greys, combined with traditional Oushak and Khotan motifs create the striking Isabella-B1 rug that exudes an air of timeless appeal
- 41 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from pure wool on an cotton warp
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402930009
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.