Inroads Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
A soft palette subdues Indras intricate floral pattern, inspired by historic Silk Road motifs and hand-knotted into lush 100-knot pile. The viscose shimmers in varying light, yet also seems erased by the marled, matte wool.
- 100 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0401480001
Our Traditional collection reimagines heritage rugs from around the world, artfully infusing modernity into centuries-old motifs. Hand knotted into a dense pile, the simplified patterns can appear bold or disappear from different perspectives.
The effect is enhanced by marled colors, woolen and silken textures, and the light-shifting contrast of matte and luster.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.