Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Inmpic Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Inmpic-h rug is a stunning work and takes traditional Oushak and Khotan motifs, combining them with classic hues of reds, greys, and charcoal to instill a sense of peace and calm to your décor. Woven in the finest wool and treated for a vintage finish, this rug is ideal for those who like traditional designs reinvented for a modern home.
- Woven in the finest wool and treated for a vintage finish, this rug is ideal for those who like traditional designs reinvented for a modern home
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from pure wool on an cotton warp
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402920029
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.