Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Holvi Hand Knotted Woollen and cotton Rug
A hypnotic magnum opus brought to life by imprinting history in each of its knots by hand — this rug is a symbol of excellence. Old world charm meets contemporary versatility in this bordered rug that features a central highlight of Oushak patterns.
- The charming ivory hue of the rug will spark visual interest in an instant, brighten up your floor space and make it look as spacious as ever.
- Hand-knotted with woollen and cotton yarn.
- 15 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Washed for enhanced texture and lustre.
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:0006230454
The ivory transitional piece accentuates any space and corner of your home with ease, without seeming cluttered at the slightest.
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.