Handcrafted Sustainably Made"
Gyaca Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Crafted using hand-spun premium wool, the Gyaca rug is an accent that instantly creates warmth in your ambiance, while also feeling extremely soft on the feet. A multi-colored rug with warm tones ranging from rust to maroon, this rug is sure to bring a welcoming and cozy aura to any space.
- Hand knotted to perfection by skilled Indian craftspeople
- Designed for homes that have a contemporary home décor aesthetic.
- Crafted using premium quality materials to provide maximum comfort. Crafted using 78% yarns of wool and 22% cotton yarn
- Patterns that combine the traditional and contemporary design schemes
- Elegant patterns have been inspired by the Tibetan paintings and textures, which are known for their charismatic design appeal
Additionally, its elegant patterns have been inspired by Tibetan paintings and textures, which are known for their charismatic design appeal.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.