Depicting a sense of tribal art in a contemporary form, this rug captures the essence of Persian saga exceptionally well. A design scheme which was introduced by the tribes of borders of Iran and Afghanistan referred to as the Baluchi tribes, the motifs of this rug feature geometric designs and the deep, rich colours (burgundy reds, navy, black). Its designs are really representative of the Persian nomadic weaving style, and have an essence of true authenticity and craft. In addition, its durable canvas rug crafted with premium quality yarn of wool and cotton and complements any type of setup ranging from a puja room setup to a contemporary one.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.