Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Gulmohar Hand Knotted Woollen and Cotton Rug
Not sure whether to go all classic or contemporary while buying a rug? In that case you may want to buy this Oopal rug from Pamir collection that brings to you a perfect blend of both the styles.
- Hand knotted Rug created with a perfect blend of Woolen yarn, viscose and cotton yarn.
- 62 knots per square inch
- The use of shades of Green and Red makes it a style statement.
- This rug brings to you the essence of the gardens of Amer Palace during its full bloom.
- A Combination of geometric and floral design makes it an eyecatcher.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 300210004
Its geometric and floral pattern gives it balance and simply adds charm to it. The mellow hues of green and red sets it apart from the monotonous style. The skillful weave of the woolen rug gives it a pleasing texture that will merge well with any kind of furnishing.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.