Gaston Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Gaston hand-knotted wool rug, made in blended wools from Central Asia, has a modernist appeal created by the fine blend of traditional Persian and Mamluk motifs. It celebrates ancient material heritages while taking care of a contemporary design aesthetic in order to suit contemporary living spaces.
This rug celebrates an old world style of rug-making that is rooted to convention yet embraces new-age style. It comes with a high lustre (dourue) wash which adds a muted gleam to Its surface. The Gaston rug is sure to elevate the beauty of your interiors and make it even more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes of the beholder.
- A fine blend of rust in traditional Persian and Mamluk Motifs in Rust color giving it aesthetic contemporary design.
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from fine Afghan wool on organic cotton warps/li>
- Sheared pile to create a classic vintage look
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
- Design Code: 0006230414
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.