Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Finial Hand Knotted cotton Rug
The transitional rug portrays delicate ornamental patterns that symbolise antiquity, minus the heavy motifs. This way, you have beautiful texture and visual interest, but it’s not so busy that it makes it look cluttered.
- One can never go wrong with a monochromatic rug in a light and neutral hue, and this one carries a string to the historic patterns making it an even more exotic choice.
- Hand Knotted carpets are renowned globally for their unmatched baroque artistry and fine grained details.
- Hand-knotted with woollen yarn and cotton yarn.
- 9 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Washed for enhanced texture and lustre.
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402280015
With versatility up its sleeve, the rug’s timeless brown hue harmonises with any space it touches.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.