Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Distillery Hand Knotted Woollen and cotton Rug
Get ready to be left spellbound – this rug is an embodiment of an ethereal muse. With a rich navy blue hue, the rug is a reminder of tapestries with giant central medallions as seen in Afghan royal palaces.
- The rug is a traditional beauty that carries an imprint of history in each of its knots.
- Hand-knotted with woollen yarn and cotton yarn.
- Timely care of the rug ensures that the colour and texture stays as good as new for years.
- 15 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Double washed to achieve exquisite natural softness and lustre.
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
If you’re looking for a cultural pivot to add to your urban dwelling, this is just the right fit for you.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.