Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Distillerry Hand Knotted Woollen and cotton Rug
Inspired by vintage rugs from the era of speakeasies and home distilleries, the rug's distressed finish gives it a lived-in look. The hand-knotting creates a remarkable allure that makes your eyes gravitate towards this traditional yet contemporary masterpiece.
- The cotton and wool blend knotted with precision by hand, ensures that the rug ages beautifully just like a fine spirit.
- Hand-knotted with woollen yarn and cotton yarn.
- Timely care of the rug ensures that the colour and texture stays as good as new for years.
- 15 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Double washed to achieve exquisite natural softness and lustre.
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
The tranquil pink hue perfectly balances the central emblems, making it a fine choice as a statement piece in your living room.
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.