The Dandera rug is a beige, hand-tufted masterpiece, designed in a contemporary style with abstract art elements. Its unique texture and pattern add a touch of sophistication to any room. The rug has a distinctively modern look, with a blend of warm and neutral tones that complement various interior decor styles. Made from high-quality materials, the rug features a composition of woollen yarn (76%), viscose (1%), and cotton yarn (23%). It is crafted with precision, ensuring durability and longevity. As an unwashed rug, it retains its original charm and natural beauty. With its winter-inspired design, the Dandera rug creates a cozy ambiance, making it a perfect addition to your home.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.