Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Dasht Hand Knotted Woollen and Cotton Rug
The ingenious design of the Leekon Rug focuses on adding a classic look to your furnishing. Designed to add simplicity to your room, a combination of pastel green, pine green, emerald green with a hint of fuchsia, has been wisely used.
- Hand knotted Rug created with a perfect blend of Woolen yarn, viscose and cotton yarn.
- 62 knots per square inch
- The perfect blend of shades of green makes the rug suitable for any space.
- The shades of green depict the lush green trees during spring and the way the rejoice the aura.
- Special Luster wash done of the rug to add warmth to the rug.
- The ingenious design weaved on the carpet provides a visual interest to it.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 300210003
The Premium Quality wool and viscose promises a fine texture and comfort that not only pleases the eye but also feels beautiful to touch.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.