Coptic Hand Tufted Woollen Round Rug
The Coptic wool rug from the Panache collection is a hand-tufted ethnic-inspired rug that displays Mamluk heritage with a deep rust color palette. It embodies old-world charm while showcasing an interesting range of designs that are at once traditional and modern.
- A vintage rug with warm and cozy colors of deep red, hints of green, grey and blue
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Serdian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004800001
The rug heightens the beauty of the geometrical layout that is inherent to Mamluk rug-making tradition. Its rich color palette is perfectly luxurious, while the dense layout of motifs and lustre wash create an unparalleled aesthetic of centuries-old craft practices. The Coptic rug is sure to transform your living spaces.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.