Ink fades on torn pages, memories pressed in between lines of cursive writing; the Charmi Kagaz rug from the Calligraphy series is an artistic foray into the world of nostalgia. Like the parchments of yore, made from animal skin, this carpet from the Calligraphy collection features a high low opulence wash to recreate the effect of old manuscripts aging with time.
- Carpet orders are delivered within 12-15 working days from the date of shipping.
- Cushion orders are delivered within 5-7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets and Cushions are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
*Please note: Colors may differ slightly due to photography lighting and screen variations
- Returns and Exchanges must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
- Kindly provide multiple images: With the product open for damage inspection and another with the product securely packed, as this is essential for processing the return or exchange.
- Prepaid Order Refund: Processed within 48 hours after the product is picked up from your location.
- COD Order Refund: Processed between 8-10 working days after the product is picked up from your location and upon receiving your bank details. No cash refunds
Carpets: Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
Cushions: Dry Clean Only..
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.