Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Charbagh Hand Knotted Woollen and Silk Rug
In the Charbagh rug, designer Tarun Tahiliani melds together Chikankari and the traditional paisley and floral motifs to create a design language that is truly unique.
- Working with our master craftsmen to incorporate the age-old skill of hand knotting to bring his vision to life, this is a rug that combines the classic beauty of rug making with modern sensibilities
- 100 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from fine wool and silk on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and high lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0007050008
Working with our master craftsmen to incorporate the age-old skill of hand knotting to bring his vision to life, this is a rug that combines the classic beauty of rug making with modern sensibilities.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.