Hand-knotted to perfection, this rug is a testament to the exquisite craftsmanship that transcends time. Immerse yourself in the depths of its captivating deep blue hue, evoking a sense of serenity and sophistication. Crafted with meticulous care using a blend of 90% Jute and 10% Cotton Yarn, the Chamoli Rug offers a luxurious and resilient embrace. Its geometric design forms a harmonious symphony of shapes, inviting you to explore the limitless possibilities of modern expression. Unleash your creativity and let the Chamoli Rug become the centerpiece of your space, where innovation and style intertwine in a captivating dance of contemporary elegance.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.