Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Chalet Hand Knotted Cotton Rug
Lined with a repeating set of medallions to create multiple points of visual interest as well as an enhanced depth, the rug is both artisanal and extravagant.
- Hand-knotting creates a strong, soft weave that makes the rug stand up to traffic and age beautifully with time.
- Hand Knotted carpets are renowned globally for their unmatched baroque artistry and fine grained details.
- Hand-knotted with woollen yarn and cotton yarn.
- 9 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Washed for enhanced texture and lustre.
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402280019
Patterns with angular edges, stylized traditional symbols and emblems embedded in a rich rust backdrop creates an unparalleled intricacy making the rug befitting for the position of a statement piece in your abode.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.