Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Castlehill Hand Knotted Woollen and cotton Rug
A truly rare treasure to feast your eyes on — this traditional rug is a one-of-a-kind handmade gem. The skilled artistry behind the rug ensures each fine detail stands out, giving it a silver of grandiosity.
- The rug serves as a tasteful presence in your space with a strong essence of heritage.
- Hand-knotted with woollen yarn and cotton yarn.
- 15 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Double washed to achieve exquisite natural softness and lustre.
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
When coupled with mahogany furniture and darker drapers, this rug is sure to bring out the modern day regality in city homes.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.