Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Brocade Garden Hand Knotted Woollen and Silk Rug
"The Brocade Garden hand-knotted silk and wool rug in indigo evokes royalty. Part of the Antique Frames collection designed by Tarun Tahiliani, it is an ode to the biodiverse gardens of the Mughal era. The rug comes with high lustre and gold wash that make it opulent and fit for your curated home decor.
The rug is created using the distressed weave technique while it is bordered with distorted symmetry. It is elaborately studded with french knots using zari which is used to create floral motifs of poppies, marigolds, cock’s combs, and larkspurs. This indigo rug is at once flamboyant and restrained, and will be a definite conversation starter."
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.